IP Phone and Unified Communications Trainer
Share this opportunity
Submit your resume
The IP Phone and Unified Communications Trainer will conduct on-site and webinar-based training, covering how to use hosted unified communications applications, web portals and IP Phones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver on-site training and webinar training to end users and administrator users.
- Coordinate webinar sessions, create registration links and communicate often with customers.
- Provide basic troubleshooting when conducting training sessions.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in co-design of eLearning curriculum, when applicable.
- Continuously learn new features, applications, and Unified Communications technologies.
- Ability to multi-task / handle more than one assignment at a time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience delivering webinar-based training.
- Experience training end users on business phone systems.
- Understanding of business call flows.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and G-Suite applications
- Manage personal and team calendar
- Experience training call center end users on business phone systems and contact center applications.
- Experience with BroadSoft or other hosted UC platforms.
Local Applicant(s) Preferred
- Tampa Bay area – FL
- Up to 20% travel required, both local Florida and across the country, with occasional overnight stays.
Click the link below to forward resume and references.
We are constantly adding new members to our team. Please check back regularly for updates and new openings.
follow us on
Powered by B-Lynk Inc.
Copyright B-Lynk Inc. 2020. Smart-Lynk is a proprietary brand of B-lynk Inc. All rights reserved.