B-Lynk works hard to maintain a reputation for delivering high quality content, services, and an exceptional experience to their clients. This is a result of a fantastic team – focused on collaborating with their clients on all projects – both big and small.
Our energetic, problem solving, and dynamic culture is where it all starts.
The Content Writer will be responsible for managing and writing content for our clients. This would include but not limited to writing “how -to” focused audio scripts and creating user friendly web-based help guides on how to use their products.
Additionally, this person would work closely with our project management and content team to collaborate on projects, determine internal and external processes, identify client content etc.
With their customer experience focus and understanding of the end user audience, the Content Writer will:
- Write audio scripts to be used for video production, leveraging their cloud unified communication product and end user experience knowledge.
- Manage production timelines with voice over talent and communicate to the design team.
- Write user guides and instructional content covering our clients portals, applications, phones etc.
- Update existing audio scripts and modify when new application releases are available.
- Convert existing multi-page User Guides into short, simple help topics.
- Capture and edit screenshots to be used in help guides.
- Write content and learn how to utilize the learning management system and portal plugin tools.
- Support content developers on multi-language projects.
- Communicate instruction to the design and development team.
- Access testing of portals, applications, phones etc.
- Quality assurance assignments on all deliverables.
- Experience with Cisco’s WebEx Calling, BroadCloud and/or BroadWorks offerings.
- Experience with BroadSoft & Cisco’s Unified Communications and Collaboration products as well as past interactions with business end users.
- Account Management experience including client communication, internal mass communication, presentation skills, multi-tasking and product management.
- Technical writing experience.
- Experience with Adobe applications, Rise and Teamwork.
- Interest in solving problems.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must be an active listener.
- A curious, self-starter.
- Organized and not afraid to ask questions.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications and G-Suite.
- Driven, energetic and ready to be a part of a fast-growing company!
Click the link below to forward resume and references.