Voice Over Artist (Contract)
Share this opportunity
B-Lynk is looking for an experienced Voice Over Artist who is ready to work alongside our growing team! VO Talent, and audio narration, play a key role in each of our learning projects. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume, and portfolio overview to help us evaluate the quality of your work. B-Lynk respects your need to keep client work confidential so altered logos, text, etc. are acceptable.
- Read and record audio narration (in-house) from scripts created by our Subject Matter Experts to be used in training videos and courses
- Revise and update audio content in current training videos and courses according to client change request and/or software updates
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting short, frequently changing deadlines
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent writing, grammar, oral communication and organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively, apply ideas constructively and work under deadline
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with changing requirements
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Basic project management skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Applications with the ability/desire to learn additional specialized applications
Local Applicant(s) Preferred
- Tampa / St. Petersburg area local
- Must be willing to commute, and record, in our office
- All equipment, facilities and scripts will be provided
Click the link below to forward resume, portfolio, and references.
We are constantly adding new members to our team. Please check back regularly for updates and new openings.
follow us on