Web Developer/Designer, Production
Share this opportunity
Responsible for managing Front-End and Back-end web development requests for Production and Sales. The Web Developer will have technical UI/UX knowledge to launch and complete web concept from wireframe to turning up instance to sandbox to production.
Once the sites are live the development team manages all maintenance, new functionality requests and troubleshooting responsibility.
- Support production by posting guides, videos, links, etc. to Smart-Lynk sites.
- Assist the development team with Google Analytics, Yoast search setup, Webinar Registrations etc.
- Communicate with customers and project management to assess needs and to determine system requirements.
- Familiar with all technical aspects and issues of the product or service. This ensures a high level of customer satisfaction, as a Web Developer will be prepared for any / all technical issues that may come about.
- Partner with sales executive to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals.
- Work closely with the Digital Production team to reach leverage assistance when not in SE capacity.
- Ability to research new functionality requests, present to the client and implement efficiently.
- Development and launch Smart-Lynk sites.
- Must have extensive knowledge of both Front-End and Back-End web development.
- Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including client communication.
- Time management skills are a must.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting experience is required.
Preferred Skill Set
- Pro Theme & Builder
- Yoast SEO
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Localization (WPML)
- Team Lead experience
Click the link below to forward resume and references.
We are constantly adding new members to our team. Please check back regularly for updates and new openings.
follow us on
Powered by B-Lynk Inc.
Copyright B-Lynk Inc. 2020. Smart-Lynk is a proprietary brand of B-lynk Inc. All rights reserved.