B-Lynk works hard to maintain a reputation for delivering high quality content, services, and an exceptional experience to their clients. This is a result of a fantastic team – focused on collaborating with their clients on all projects – both big and small.
Our energetic, problem solving, and dynamic culture is where it all starts.
The content B-Lynk develops for our clients is constantly evolving and many of our internal processes and workflows require continuous improvement to keep up with this change. The content lead role combines a top-notch content writer with a “big picture” thinker to drive both content quality and growth for B-Lynk.
This role requires someone to have the ability to both deliver content, as well as lead the content team by taking on growth projects and communication responsibilities outside of normal content writing tasks. These efforts include:
- Contributing as a writer on the team to gain a deep understanding of our current UC content, development and design processes, workflows and existing tools used for development. This would include but not be limited to writing “how -to” focused audio scripts and creating user friendly web-based help guides on how to use a variety of UC products.
- Leading initiatives with the content team, including work on internal projects to assist department leadership with goals and objectives. Lead the content team with internal training sessions, document best practices and create B-Lynk content guidelines etc. Additionally, this person would work closely with the project management team to validate timelines and communicate any scheduling related updates.
With their customer experience focus and understanding of the end user audience, the Lead Content Writer will:
- Content Writer
- Write audio scripts to be used for video production, leveraging their cloud unified communication product and end user experience knowledge.
- Manage production timelines with voice over talent and communicate to the design team.
- Write user guides and instructional content covering our client’s portals, applications, phones etc.
- Update existing audio scripts and modify when new application releases are available.
- Convert existing multi-page User Guides in to short, simple help topics.
- Capture and edit screenshots to be used in help guides.
- Write content and learn how to utilize the learning management system and portal plugin tools.
- Support content developers on multi-language projects.
- Communicate instruction to the design and development team.
- Access testing of portals, applications, phones etc.
- Smart-Lynk build or new product launch creative and content writing assistance.
- Content Lead
- Quality assurance assignments and monitoring on all deliverables.
- Streamline the process of creative writing and instructional writing.
- Assist VP with sustainability and scaling projects.
- Lead, organize and create internal training.
- Define our future writing style, with internal workshops, collaboration, and documentation.
- Communication best practices, templates, communication style, communication path etc.
- Brand preservation for B-Lynk, Cisco and other clients.
- Compile, write and monitor the following: Internal process best practices, Internal and external content & style guidelines, and Internal Quality Assurance guidelines
- Experience with Cisco’s WebEx Calling, BroadCloud and/or BroadWorks offerings.
- Experience with BroadSoft & Cisco’s Unified Communications and Collaboration products as well as past interactions with business end users.
- Account Management experience including client communication, internal mass communication, presentation skills, multi-tasking and product management.
- Technical writing experience.
- Experience with Adobe applications, Rise and Teamwork.
- Interest in solving problems.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must be an active listener.
- A curious, self-starter.
- Organized and not afraid to ask questions.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications and G-Suite.
- Driven, energetic and ready to be a part of a fast-growing company!
Click the link below to forward resume and references.