B-Lynk is looking for an experienced, energetic, Instructional Video Digital Designer that is passionate about learning and ready to be part of a growing team!
Instructional Video Digital Designers are a key interface to clients on B-Lynk learning projects. The individual must work with the client to perform needs analysis and define highly creative, interactive solutions that will effectively address the learning objectives and scope of the client’s project.
The Instructional Video Designer will be responsible for course customization, corporate rebranding for all the standard B-Lynk training videos offered to clients and quality assurance checks before the content is sent to the customer for review.
The ideal individual will also have a variety of technical skills including exposure to Articulate, Adobe, Camtasia and/or other products useful in the creation of e-Learning.
- The candidate should be experienced in both instructional design and project management.
- Demonstrated history of thriving in a collaborative environment and is a strong team player.
- Must have co-op, intern and/or academic experience in instructional design and adult education.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a requirement.
- Self-starter attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Has the ability to quickly absorb great amounts of information and break it down to teachable segments.
- Demonstrated experience designing engaging learning experiences.
- Demonstrated history of working well with subject matter experts.
- Is a creative problem-solver and is not afraid to accept challenges.
- Attention to detail is a required skill set.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and resource utilization experience is a must.
- Time management skills are a must.
Preferred Skill Set
- Technical Writing
- Learning Management Systems
- Screen Recordings with Snag It or Camtasia
- TeamWork Project Management system
- Articulate Presenter & Storyline
- Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects & Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Web Design
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit resume, portfolio overview, sample storyboard, and a sample eLearning piece (or screen shots) to help us evaluate the quality of your work.
B-Lynk respects your need to keep client work confidential so altered logos, text, etc. are acceptable.
Click the link below to forward resume and references.