Content Services Manager
- Leadership of Content Services: Writers, Designers, Learning & Development team members.
- Leadership of Content & Video Design guidelines.
- Process creation & execution for Content Services.
- Holding the team accountable for Quality Assurance and building best practices within the team.
- Familiar with all technical aspects and issues of the product or service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and reduce customer edits.
- Attend client calls to represent the Content Services team.
- Management of the Content Services team.
- Identify and elevate a key team member to the content lead position.
- Elevate a key team member to the design lead position, coach and manage all designers.
- Develop Learning and Development standards to address eLearning growth for both internal and external projects.
- Manage and coach Learning and Development team members and inspire creativity and design in their work, while following B-Lynk L&D standards.
- Manage content creation including technical and creative writing, video, tutorials, GIFs, PPTs, e-learning, Walk Me and assets for Web Services.
- Management of internal and external content creation.
- Management of maintenance for all content types.
- Management of Quality assurance of all content types.
- Hire, Onboarding & Deboarding of the team.
- Provide ongoing feedback and deliver Mid-Year & End of Year Performance Reviews.
- Execute company goals and initiatives.
- Team 1:1 monthly meetings & Weekly10 submissions.
- Experience creating and leading projects of various content types, including video, help guides, GIFs and eLearning.
- Experience with corporate style guides, branding guidelines and writing guidelines.
- Experience with Client communication.
- Account Management experience including client communication, internal mass communication, presentation skills, multi-tasking and product management.
- Technical writing experience.
- Video Design experience.
- Quality Assurance
- Proven leader with interest in continued growth.
- People Management experience.
- Process oriented mindset.
- Understanding of product creation and execution.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills including client communication.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Great organization, time & project management skills.
- Enjoys collaborating across teams.
- Resourceful with problem solving skills.
- Interest in solving problems.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must be an active listener.
- Experience with Adobe applications, Rise & TeamWork.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- A curious, self-starter.
- Organized and not afraid to ask questions.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications and G-Suite.
- Driven, energetic and ready to be a part of a fast-growing company!
- Tampa - Preferred
Email to Apply
- Full Benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
follow us on
Powered by B-Lynk Inc.
Copyright B-Lynk Inc. 2020. Smart-Lynk is a proprietary brand of B-lynk Inc. All rights reserved.