The Trainer will conduct on-site and webinar-based training, covering how to use contact center solutions, hosted unified communications applications, web portals and IP phones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver on-site and webinar training to contact center agents, supervisors and administrators.
- Coordinate webinar sessions, create registration links and communicate often with customers.
- Provide basic troubleshooting when conducting training sessions.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in co-design of eLearning curriculum, when applicable.
- Continuously learn new features, applications, and Contact Center, Unified Communications and IP Phone technologies.
- Experience training contact or call center agents, supervisors and administrators on business phone systems and contact center applications.
- Experience with the Cisco, BroadSoft, Genesys, Nice, Incontact or other contact center solutions or hosted UC platforms.
- Ability to multi-task / handle more than one assignment at a time./li>
- Excellent communication skills./li>
- Detail-oriented and tech savvy/li>
- Experience delivering both on-site and webinar-based training./li>
- Experience training end-users on call center solutions./li>
- Understanding of business call flows./li>
- Excellent presentation skills./li>
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and G-Suite applications/li>
- Manage personal and team calendar/li>
- Remote Worker
- 40% Travel Required
Click the link below to forward resume and references.