Contact Center Trainer
Share this opportunity
Submit your resume
The Trainer will conduct on-site and webinar-based training, covering how to use contact center solutions, hosted unified communications applications, web portals and IP phones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver on-site and webinar training to contact center agents, supervisors and administrators.
- Coordinate webinar sessions, create registration links and communicate often with customers.
- Provide basic troubleshooting when conducting training sessions.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in co-design of eLearning curriculum, when applicable.
- Continuously learn new features, applications, and Contact Center, Unified Communications and IP Phone technologies.
- Experience training contact or call center agents, supervisors and administrators on business phone systems and contact center applications.
- Experience with the Cisco, BroadSoft, Genesys, Nice, Incontact or other contact center solutions or hosted UC platforms.
- Ability to multi-task / handle more than one assignment at a time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and tech savvy
- Experience delivering both on-site and webinar-based training.
- Experience training end-users on call center solutions.
- Understanding of business call flows.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and G-Suite applications
- Manage personal and team calendar
- Remote Worker
- 40% Travel Required
Click the link below to forward resume and references.
We are constantly adding new members to our team. Please check back regularly for updates and new openings.
follow us on
Powered by B-Lynk Inc.
Copyright B-Lynk Inc. 2020. Smart-Lynk is a proprietary brand of B-lynk Inc. All rights reserved.