SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Share this opportunity
B-Lynk’s mission is to empower people to thrive in their cloud technology journey through education and support services. Fueled by scalable, creative solutions, B-Lynk is an essential component in cloud service adoption. We value teammates who embody integrity, collaboration, resourcefulness, excellence and growth in their work.
The Sales Department is responsible for setting and hitting revenue goals, renewing and expanding existing client contracts, prospecting and business development, and creating and maintaining sales-related processes, systems, materials and training.
The digital content and training services sold by the Sales team are intended to help our customer’s end-users learn how to use and manage the applications, portals and devices that come from their cloud-based technology provider.
The Senior Business Development Manager is a key leader in expanding B-Lynk’s footprint into new markets of cloud technology journeys through their strategic sales efforts to achieve financial growth.
They will work under the guidance of our Vice President of Sales and are responsible for achieving quota, leading strategic sales efforts into new markets and customers, and analyzing business development and campaign techniques.
They will prospect for new clients by cold calling, email campaigns, and LinkedIn outreach and engagement or other means of generating interest from potential clients such as referral partners or leads groups, industry, and networking events.
Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the Senior Business Development Manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions and services B-Lynk can provide, and of B-Lynk’s competitors.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, ingenuity, creativity, and confidence in their approach, and a strong interest in cloud technologies such as unified communications and contact centers.
Our Senior Business Development Manager should be confident that (with our training & support) they can handle the following:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with the Sales Coordinator to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the products and services
- Handle objections by listening, clarifying, understanding, and working to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to negotiate appropriately
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, leverage the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Forecast sales targets and ensure all sales goals are met
- Track and record all sales activity on accounts and close deals to meet these targets
- Work with administrative staff to ensure that prerequisites to doing business with a company (pre-qualification or vendor setup) are fulfilled within a timely manner
Business development positions require a bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of business development sales experience.
Selling to SaaS-based companies, Cold Calling, Networking, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, G-Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated and achievement-oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced production environment
- Great organization and time management skills
- Resourceful with problem solving skills
- Driven, energetic, and ready to be a part of a fast-growing company!
Ideal Start Date: by 9/1/22
Salary Range: $80K
On Target Earnings: $160K
Click the link below to forward resume and references.
We are constantly adding new members to our team. Please check back regularly for updates and new openings.
follow us on
Powered by B-Lynk Inc.
Copyright B-Lynk Inc. 2020. Smart-Lynk is a proprietary brand of B-lynk Inc. All rights reserved.