BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Share this opportunity
B-Lynk’s mission is to empower people to thrive in their cloud technology journey through education and support services. Fueled by scalable, creative solutions, B-Lynk is an essential component in cloud service adoption. We value teammates who embody integrity, collaboration, resourcefulness, excellence and growth in their work.
The Sales Department is responsible for setting and hitting revenue goals, renewing and expanding existing client contracts, prospecting and business development, and creating and maintaining sales-related processes, systems, materials and training.
The digital content and training services sold by the Sales team are intended to help our customer’s end-users learn how to use and manage the applications, portals and devices that come from their cloud-based technology provider.
The Business Development Representative is a key teammate in expanding B-Lynk’s footprint into new markets of cloud technology journeys through their strategic sales efforts to achieve financial growth.
They will work under the guidance of our Vice President of Sales and are responsible for achieving quota participating in sales efforts into new markets and customers, and analyzing business development and campaign techniques.
They will prospect for new clients by cold calling, email campaigns and LinkedIn outreach and engagement or other means of generating interest from potential clients such as referral partners or leads groups, industry, and networking events.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, ingenuity, creativity and confidence in their approach, and a strong interest in cloud technologies such as unified communications and contact centers.
Our Business Development Representative should be confident that (with our training & support) they can handle the following:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with the Sales Coordinator to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the products and services
- Handle objections by listening, clarifying, understanding, and working to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to negotiate appropriately
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Forecast sales targets and ensure all sales goals are met
- Track and record all sales activity on accounts and close deals to meet these targets
- Work with administrative staff to ensure that prerequisites to doing business with a company (pre-qualification or vendor setup) are fulfilled within a timely manner
This position requires a minimum of four years of experience working in a B2B environment and working directly with customers.
Selling to SaaS-based companies, Cold Calling, Networking, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Meeting Sales Goals, CRM, G-Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated
- Great organization and time management skills
- Resourceful with problem solving skills
- Driven, energetic, and ready to be a part of a fast-growing company!
Remote – Central or Eastern Time Zone preferred
Click the link below to forward resume and references.
We are constantly adding new members to our team. Please check back regularly for updates and new openings.
follow us on