The Webex® for Broadworks app offers enterprise-calling features and enhanced collaboration tools to help your customers call, meet, and get work done regardless of location or time. It allows users to manage all of their work-related conversations from one convenient platform.
But do your users really know how to use it?
Cisco’s Webex® for Broadworks is an intelligent app with robust features, but not everyone understands how to make the most of it.
In this article, we’ll provide a few tips for your users to leverage all the Webex® for Broadworks App has to offer. Plus, we’ll share how they can become even more empowered to use the app confidently with help from the experts at B-lynk and our robust training options for Webex® for Broadworks and more.
Webex for Broadworks: Varied Features, Complex Capabilities
In today’s UC world, there are many collaboration solutions – but few with as many features as the Webex for Broadworks app.
From one central app, users can initiate, answer, and transfer calls from anywhere.
It doesn’t stop there.
They can also review call history, check voicemail, perfect your audio and visual settings, remove background noise, use virtual whiteboards, and deploy custom backgrounds for webcam calls. The list goes on.
It’s easy to see why the Webex for Broadworks app is so popular among users. With a 4.2-star rating, ninety-four percent of users say they would recommend the app to others. Gartner reviews show that current users say it’s intuitive, totally integrated with other collaboration tools, and one of the most complete solutions they’ve found.
But there’s still a gap that some users fall into somewhere between uniformed and empowered. While the variety of features may excite someone already familiar with these types of applications, they can easily lead to more confusion for users who are not familiar with using digital collaboration tools.
Using the application effectively can increase efficiency and reduce stress on these users – it can also boost their productivity, which can have a positive impact on a company’s bottom line.
How to Make the Most of Webex for Broadworks
To make the most of the Webex for Broadworks, the users have to understand it. When understanding is breezed over to move right into work, some users will barely leverage the tools they have access to.
At B-Lynk, we know all of the ins and outs of the Webex for Broadworks app and other collaboration tools like it. We’re excited to share some must-have tips to help your users tap into all the app has to offer:
1. Calling Workflow Tips and Shortcuts
Some workflow tips to use when you need to contact someone with the app are as follows:
- Search for the contact you need to get ahold of by either name or number. Once the contact is pulled up, you’ll see four different features just below their number. Click on the phone feature to initiate a voice call, the camera icon to start a video call, the desktop phone icon to call using your desk phone, and the Info icon for more information about the contact.
- If you don’t have them in your Contacts list, simply paste the number from online (or wherever you found it) and simply paste it in via the dial pad icon on the left of the screen and hit the phone icon to call.
2. Perfect Your Settings
You can manage your audio and visual settings from the Desktop app by following these steps:
- Go to Options and click the down arrow next to the word General to see more options.
- From there, select Audio/Video to see the options to adjust your ringing signal, the ring device, and any headset settings.
3. Manage Incoming Calls
When multiple callers are ringing in at once, use the Webex for Broadworks app to handle them with ease.
- When a call comes in, click the phone icon to answer without video or the camera icon to activate your webcam.
- If you’d rather not be disturbed, you can use the Call Forwarding feature to send calls elsewhere rather than redirecting to your voicemail. You can also turn on the “Do Not Disturb” feature to keep incoming calls silent and send them directly to voicemail.
Boost Your Webex for Broadworks With B-Lynk
Want more insider tips to leverage the various features and capabilities of Webex for Broadworks App – or other UC applications?
B-Lynk provides how-to videos with tips and tricks as well as other digital-support solutions for Webex for Broadworks and other unified communications offerings.
Our expert trainers specialize in UC programs and can help your end-users take advantage of all the application has to offer with user guides and FAQs, increasing the speed of adoption and boosting overall satisfaction with the tool.
We can even take it a step further with our sales training that can help your team become true experts on the finer details of the program and empower them to grow your business through more informed sales pitches and discovery calls.
For more information on our services and training options, fill out our contact form and we’ll get in touch to discuss all that B-lynk has to offer.