Resetting your My Phone Next password
- From the login in page of the My Phone Next Portal, click the Forgot your password link.
- Enter your User Name
- Click the Reset Password link.
- Your temporary Password will be emailed to you.
Please Note: If the temporary password is not changed within this 24 hours, you will need to follow the password reset procedure again.
- Once you have retrieved it, return to the My Phone Next login page and enter your User Name and temporary Password.
- You will be prompted to change your Password. Choose a replacement Password and enter it in the New Password Field and confirm the new password.
- Then, click Change Password. You will then be routed to the My Phone Next Portal.
Please Note: New passwords must meet the following criteria:
- At least 10 characters long
- Does not contain the username, telephone number or alternate ID
- Contains at least one character from each category:
- Uppercase Letters
- Lowercase Letters
- Non-alphanumeric charaters
- Must be changed after 90 days
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.